You might have noticed things look a bit different on the blog: I’ve been using the same theme since the beginning and it was time for a change. I’ve just switched across to one of WordPress’s other themes, I was getting a bit tired of looking at the same sterile theme all the time. This theme gives the site a more organic look, makes post headings ALOT easier to read / find (they were monochrome and in small text before). A quick summary of other changes:
- Navigation bar is now on left and in drop down menu form (to save space).
- Double up on RSS feed has been removed, just one RSS reference.
- E-mail link has been removed, I prefer to correspond by Twitter to answer Qs. If you don’t use Twitter, do me a favour, sign up now, it’s free.
- Recent blog posts and Twitter posts has been added on left, a quick way to see activity on my feeds.
- Added social sharing options on posts, such as Facebook and Twitter, as well as e-mail this / print this options.
- Comments are now ordered from newest to oldest (ala Youtube style).
Looking forward to posting more content.